Saturday, February 5, 2011

Finally Doing A Dessert Table!

Showing off a little bit of what I've been working on for the past month.  I can't share everything yet but here's just a peek.
Do you know how long it took me to finally get all of this together??!  I've been collaborating this shoot with my husband since December.  And then I didn't get around to finishing the printables until January and then I finally got all the materials done in February.  Ha, and as fate would have it, the girls got sick.  Marianna got the flu and production slowed to a halt.. including planning for the dessert table.  So anyway, the photo above is a result of a mad rush to photograph everything before the sun went down.

Here are some of the sugar items that I'll be using for the dessert table!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like it will be beautiful! The flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Click photo to return to Etsy Shop: Sweet Petal Bakery