Saturday, January 1, 2011

John's Birthday Cupcakes

My brother recently got a CUUUTE little puppy named Zooey from his girlfriend's family.  Their dog just gave birth to a litter.  I asked him what kind of cake he wanted and he asked for something 'dog themed'.  I didn't have time after work to make a whole cake because it needed to freeze so I can cut it into a dog bone shape.  So I decided to go with cupcakes.  Chocolate cake with fresh chocolate mousse.  While they cooled I made the little toppers.  I think they came out pretty good.  John thought they were cute.  Zooey wanted some!  Well it wasn't her birthday yet, plus I didn't have any recipes for dogs yet.  

Here's John with Zooey

1 comment:

  1. Amazing creations! Love your work :)
    Found you through DID, and Anders Ruff!
    Stop by and say hi xx
    ~suzanna
    www.montresorblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Click photo to return to Etsy Shop: Sweet Petal Bakery