Friday, November 12, 2010

{Inspiration Board} Cutie Lil Owls

A client had this adorable idea to make an owl cake for her son and daughter's birthday.  She asked me to make them according to this inspiration photo here:
So I came up with this set of little owls for her:

She wanted one boy owl and one girl owl so I modified the design with little ball cap for him and a little bow for her

I also duplicated the daisies that were on the cake.  It gives the owls a place to nestle in.  After I sent her the package I wanted to make these owls for the shop as well.  They're available for sale HERE.  Feel free to convo me to customize them to your party.  Then I got to thinking; if I wanted to put together an owl themed party, where could I find the coordinating party package?  
DimplePrints on Etsy!!  They have one of the cutest designs for little birthdays.  I found other beautifully orchestrated printables for sale as well
If you'd like to see how DimplePrints puts together a party, you can see her blog HERE.  Meanwhile, I scoured the net for more inspiration for an Owl Party. I found 'owl baggies' from KreativeKelors
And little owl ornaments that would be perfect for prizes from EvelynX
This crayon roll-up set from GiftsToGive would be perfect for a gift.  My girls would enjoy this, they love coloring and this would be such a cute way to keep the crayons organized and off the living room floor!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Click photo to return to Etsy Shop: Sweet Petal Bakery