I've raved about SimplyB Designs before so it's quite obvious that I am absolutely thrilled to offer this giveaway this week. (Check out the rave here.) I was fortunate enough to receive a pack of Airmail cards from SimplyB and I was absolutely floored to see how neatly packaged everything was. It came in a little sleeve with just a perfect piece of twine and a neat little card. As I said in my other post "Everything about it felt professional but down-to-earth".
Just in time for Christmas, Roi Lai is offering a collection of vintage inspired stationery with a little bit of old school cuteness thrown in. One thing that I love about her products is that they're unfussy and straight-forward, like a perfectly thought-out essay.
Check out her shop on Etsy HERE.
I love the cute little penmanship lines on this "Dear Sant Clause" card
Effortless chic is demonstrated here with just a pair of Christmas things smartly used as just an accent.
My favorite colors of grey and yellow trims this beautiful calling card
Easily one of my favorites!! A simple little card with personalized 'old school handwriting'. Beautiful nostalgia is in the details!
Care to see more? Check out all these great designs now available in her shop
So this week, we're giving away a pack of Christmas notecards for 3 different winners! (So if Random.Org decides to like you twice or thrice, we'll re-roll the generator until we get a different 2nd and 3rd winner. Yes, you only win once)
Ways To Enter The Giveaway:
• Visit SimplyB Designs , come back to this post and leave a comment below telling us which items you like the most. (Your post will count as 1 entry into the contest)
- Post about this giveaway on your Facebook
- Post about this Giveaway on your blog
- Tweet about this giveaway or Follow SweetPetalBakery on Twitter
- Add SimplyB Designs to your Etsy Favorites
- 'Follow' SweetPetalBakery's Blog (the 'Follow' button is located on the right side of the blog)
- Press 'Like' on Sweet Petal Bakery's Facebook page
**REMEMBER to come back to this post, press 'comment' and tell us all the entries you made so we can count it in the contest! We will verify the entry before announcing you as the winner
GOOD LUCK! We'll be announcing the winner NEXT FRIDAY so please check back on the blog to see if you won!