Sunday, November 14, 2010

{Freebies!} A Sophisticated Thanksgiving

My first freebie to you!  Thank you so much for visiting my blog, visiting my shop, or even following me around on Facebook or here on the blog! ::insert tears of joy here:: Honestly, I have a lot to be thankful for this November and I thought this would be a good gesture.  Here is a link to my {FREEBIES} page.  There's a link to the PDF there.  I've got a totally FREE printable Thanksgiving invitation, thank you tags, labels, and gift wrap.  I've gone with a more slate, navy, and cocoa color than the classic burgundy, orange, and chocolate theme.  Hope it inspires you.  There will be more freebies to come.  Again, thank you!
Oh yeah, if you like it, please leave a comment somewhere in my BLOG saying 'thank you' or comment below!  I'd love the feedback.  If this freebie is useless to you, let me know so I can give you something you can actually use (well, at least something that's reasonable, yes I'd like a free car too)!  After all, freebies are supposed to be awesome.  Thanks!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Click photo to return to Etsy Shop: Sweet Petal Bakery