Thursday, November 4, 2010

{{FEATURED!}} Sweet Anemone Wedding

While wandering around the internet I stumbled across RealEtsyWeddings.com where I found the wedding of Katherine and Chester.  They had a gorgeously charming wedding with pictures that inspired me so.  Then I scrolled down to the cake and saw... my flowers!!! I was giddy with excitement.  Oh wow!  My flowers!  The cake decorator did such a spectacular job and I was so honored to see my anemones on them.
And here is the happy couple:
She looks so statuesque!  He looks so handsome!
I loved the colors, they pop against a jet black accent
And cutie little bicycles with little pennants!  Adorable!!  Well anyway, you should check out the wedding HERE and soak in the beauty of this happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Click photo to return to Etsy Shop: Sweet Petal Bakery