Tuesday, November 30, 2010

{{APPRECIATION!}} Red Charm Peonies! & A Charming Wedding

Teresa, a great customer of mine just sent me a photo of her wedding cake.  I was so happy to see it looking soo fine on such a well styled, colorful confection!  Her peonies were one of the first I had ever done for the shop and it was hard for me to let them go because they were so perfect.  You may have seen them around the shop before, here are some pictures I shot before I packaged them.
Red peony!! It's available in the shop HERE
She also requested some filler flowers.  So we settled on some jasmine and lily of the valley.  So dainty!
I was so very grateful everything arrived at Teresa's in great condition.  She was hopeful that they could be arranged well on the cake.  So, without further ado, here is a small photo of the cake:
Look at the two little love birds in the front of it!  How cute!  She had them on her invitations so she asked the decorators to incorporate them tastefully on the cake.  Turned out very elegant!  And did you know she hand glued all of the Swarovski crystals onto the letters of the cake topper?   The center letter even has a 2 color design on it. Such a pretty little labor of love indeed!
Here is a photo of the happy couple. Congrats, guys!
Thanks so much Teresa for sharing your day with me!! So glad to be a part of it!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Click photo to return to Etsy Shop: Sweet Petal Bakery