Monday, August 2, 2010

Sugar Mimic

A customer saw my cherry blossom branches and asked if I could recreate the details for a cake she saw.  Here is the photo:
I'm sorry I don't know the proper credits for this photo but if anyone knows, do tell!

Here is the recreation:
The photos are a little crude because I had to hurry up and box this order, so ignore the slight powdering of cornstarch and the folds in the back.  Sooo, let me direct you to the vibrant blocks of colors!  I love the colors.  They go so well together.  It's kind of retro, almost like it mimics an invitation for a baby shower.

Here check out this inspiration board from Dimple Prints.  Cake goes right with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Click photo to return to Etsy Shop: Sweet Petal Bakery