Sunday, August 29, 2010

{{Appreciation!!}} Beautiful Photos From Customers At Their Event

Photo courtesy of Vita Bella Photography 

This included my Sugar Name Sign and  Hydrangea singles

Here's some shots of the beautiful cakes that the flowers were nestled on.  They all look so delicious!
Photo below courtesy of A. Porterfield
This included my Hydrangea singles
Photo courtesy of E. Gonzalez 
The photo above included my Large Peony, Hydrangea Singles and Sugar Name Sign

Photo courtesy of  Pretty Please Studios
Photo above included my Cherry Blossom Print Singles


Photo courtesy of A. Novak 
Photo above included my Hydrangea Singles and Sugar Freesias

Photo courtesy of K. Chard
 Photo above included my Hydrangea singles and Sugar Rose Petit Arrangement
Thanks guys for the wonderful photographs and taking the time to share the memories with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Click photo to return to Etsy Shop: Sweet Petal Bakery