Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Photoshoot with Steve

I'm not too much of a photographer.  I don't understand things like aperture, f-stop, or shutter speed so I can't maximize the abilities of my simple Nikon much less any kind of DSLR.  Luckily my friend Steve, who is a photographer helped me out yesterday by showcasing his snazzy DSLR complete with (VR) vibration reduction and tripod!  We tried to figure out the best light and the best settings for making my flowers look much more expensive than they are.

We photographed a few of the orders I have this week.  Check them out!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always! Maybe I can help out with one of upcoming sessions too! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YES! Please do! I'd love it, Jet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Click photo to return to Etsy Shop: Sweet Petal Bakery